This is what we stand for
All players at Play Galicrickets are encouraged to play responsibly. If a player wishes to stop or limit how much he/she plays, we are committed to helping them.
Ensure Responsible Play
- To play skill games for real money, players must be 18 years old.
- Players can set their daily and monthly playing limits by sending us an email from their registered email address. The limits can only be changed again after 72 hours from the last change.
- If players wish to self-exclude themselves for a period of time, their accounts can be temporarily blocked.
- In order to keep play behaviors in check, players can refer to our 'Guide to Responsible Play'.
Guide to Responsible Play
It can be difficult for players to recognize when their online Play gets out of hand. It is common to minimize, hide, or deny such problems and the harm they can cause. Some lie to themselves about how much time or money they spend playing online.
Here are some tips for playing responsibly:
- It is recommended that you play only for entertainment and in moderation.
- It is not a good idea to play for money or to escape problems.
- If you lose while playing, don't chase it.
- A budget for entertainment should be set aside.
- Keeping track of your time and spending will help you stay on track.
- Add a cash limit to help you keep track of what you're spending.
- Playing online games should be balanced with other leisure activities.
Make sure you are playing responsibly by recognizing when you are not.
Are you involved in any of these activities:
- How much time and money do you spend playing games?
- When you play games, do you feel guilty or ashamed?
- What is your strategy for recovering from losses?
- Have you missed family time, work, leisure activities, or games?
- Playing games all day long is something you think about?
- Do playing habits cause arguments with friends and family?
- Playing games for money requires lying or stealing?
- Has playing games caused you financial hardship?
- How has playing games affected your professional life?
- Conflicts with friends or family, arguments and disagreements?
- Games, have you experienced stress, depression, or panic attacks?
A prudent approach to games
Game Prudence is a fantastic independent organization that helps gamers build healthy gaming habits and lifestyles on skill-gaming websites. It's a non-judgemental platform that offers confidential and cost-free psychological counseling, so you can assess how healthy your gaming habits are and get expert advice from professionals.
Contact Game Prudence for help
Please seek help immediately if you suspect you are facing any of the above mentioned issues and have not been playing responsibly. You can request assistance during Game Precise's registration process.